How will Motherwalk control the crowd?
- We will make every effort to conduct this race in accordance with CDC, state, and local guidelines. CDC Guidelines on how to protect yourself: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/prevention.html.
- We will rely on each runner to conduct themselves with best practices during the global pandemic, including practical physical distancing, avoiding handshakes and high-fives, and wearing facemasks, etc.
- In-Person Event is limited to 500 participants.
- Runners will be lined up 6 feet apart in small wave groups.
- Runners will be launched in 3-5 second intervals.
- Everyone is expected to wear a mask and stay 6 feet apart.
Do I have to wear a mask?
- All volunteers and spectators will be required to wear face masks.
- All participants will be required to wear a mask until the race begins (a single-use mask will be provided by our organization).
- Once the race begins, participants may remove their masks while running. Our volunteers will ensure that masks are disposed of properly in trash cans placed just beyond the start line.
Will there be race day race registration?
- If the event exceeds 500 there will be no race day race registration.
- You may pick up your race packet at Fleet Feet Sports Monday – Friday of race week.
- Packet pickup will be available on race morning.
Will there be post-race food/water?
- All food items will be pre-packaged, and all volunteers will be wearing gloves and masks. Tables will be spread out to provide for appropriate spacing.
- Post-Race water will be individual bottles placed on tables that are appropriately spaced.
Will there be water stops?
- Water stops will provide individual bottles of water ensuring a contactless experience.
Will there be post-race activities?
- Sponsor booths/tables will be spaced at least 10 feet apart.
- No family/individual tents will be allowed.
- No Bounce Equipment or other organized kid’s events will be allowed.