Additional Camp information can be found at http://andrewstarykowicz.com/june-camp/.
Relaxing CoVid Concerns
We have been working with the town to make this trip possible. What is fact today may not be true tomorrow, this is the plan as of June 15. We do not just have a plan A, we have plan B, C, D, E, F, & G. At this time this will be situation to make this trip possible not only this year but for the future.
– Anytime you are in groups indoors or outdoors where AT LEAST 10 ft of space cannot be maintained a face covering must be worn.
– We will have staggered starts for all workouts with assigned times. 1 week prior to the trip an email will go out for you/your group to sign up for your start time for workouts.
– At no point during a workout can any group grow to more than 15 people.
– You are free to congregate pre & post workout but a distance of AT LEAST 10 ft must be maintained & the group can be no larger than 15 people.
– If you are traveling in a vehicle to or from the lake a face covering must be worn if you are within 6′ of somebody else in the vehicle.
– Aid Station will have chilled bottled water & cans of Cola. Only a masked & gloved staff member can access the cooler.
– All workouts will start from either Cheoah Point Beach or Graham County Travel & Tourism in Robbinsville
– 4 days coached sessions alongside of Professional Triathletes
– 3 Nights Accommodations (Double Occupancy)
– Daily Breakfast & Dinner
– Aide Stations stocked with Bottled Water & Canned Cola
– Roving sag wagon
– Marked courses
June 9 – Camp begins 11am
11a Bike - 50 mi loop up to & along the Blue Ridge Parkway (prior to hitting the climb we will do a skills clinic on climbing & descending)
4:30p Swim – Open Water in Lake Logan
June 10 – Friday
6a Run – Long Run - exact route TBA
10a Stretching & Core
11a Bike – Long Ride along Blue Ridge Parkway heading West
June 11 – Saturday
6a Swim – Long Swim - Open Water (optional - open water swim clinic working on starts and open water tactics)
10a Stretching & Core
11a Bike – Get your climbing legs ready
4:30p Run - Hike or Run on local trails
June 12 – Camp concludes at 1pm
6a Bike - Valley Spin
10a Swim/Run - 1km Swim Course/2 mi Run Course
If you have any questions about this Camp, click the button below.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your camp experience.