In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at http://carolinacanineconnection.com/Virtual5K.
Now is a better time than ever to stay active, stay connected with others via social media, support local businesses and rescues, and of course... enjoying a nice run (or walk) with your four legged friend!
The Pupper Scuttle Virtual 5k is all about getting out on a run, jog or walk with your dog! Unfortunately we can't congregate in groups currently, but we can still come together as a virtual community and enjoy fun, fitness, charity, social sharing, and dog walking!
- Dog Bandana
- Results Posted Online
1) Register for the 2020 Pupper Scuttle Virtual 5k before June 1st
2) Complete a 5K (3.1 miles) any time in the month of May or June
3) Send us your results on our online form (your confirmation email will include instructions)
4) Share a Picture of your run on FB or IG using #PupperScuttle2020
5) Celebrate your accomplishment!
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.