In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Unfortunately, because of Covid-19 we have come to the decision to cancel the Five Points 5K and Health Fair for May 2021. We are hopeful we will be able to continue the race next year on May 21, 2022. We are giving participants the option to roll their registration over to 2022, or request a refund.
Although we are looking forward to a brighter 2021 with Covid-19 vaccines being rolled out, Hayes Barton Baptist Church has decided to postpone our race for May 2021. We are hopeful that this great race and it's tradition of supporting our local elementary schools will be back in May 2022. Thank you for understanding during this difficult time. Participants who already booked have received an email with their options. We hope to see you back with us on May 21, 2022!
Options to volunteer (Click the Volunteer Link above):
1. Course Guides/Water Stations (Race Day): This is the LARGEST need each year. Help direct and cheer on runners on the course! A bus will be available to take volunteers out to their station.
2. Stuffing Registration Packets on Wednesday, May 13th from 3:30-5:00 p.m: Help stuff registration packets with sponsor giveaways, race t-shirt, etc.
3. Packet Pick-Up: Handing out packets to race participants (Two pick-ups on Friday, May 15 at 7:30-9:00 a.m. and 5:00-7:00 p.m.)
4. Walk Up Registration (Race Day): Register last minute participants and give out race day packets for those that have already registered. These volunteers will need to arrive at 6:45 a.m. and will be finished by 8 a.m.
5. Race Clean Up: Help clean up trash and break down from race day events. Clean up volunteers will need to plan on being at the race from 9:30-10:30 a.m.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Early packet pick-up is available at the Family Life Center of Hayes Barton Baptist Church on:
Friday, May 15th from 7:30-9:00 a.m. and again from 5:00-7:00 p.m.
7:00-7:55 a.m. - Race Day Registration and Late Packet Pickup
7:30 a.m. - Health Fair Opens and Volunteers Check-in at the Entrance to the Church; Race snacks available in the health fair
7:55 a.m. - Registration Closes
8:00 a.m. - Race Starts on Whittaker Mill Road
9:00 a.m. - 5k Award Ceremony in the Gym
9:30 a.m. - Gift basket giveaway in Health Fair
9:30-10:00 a.m. - Health Fair Wraps Up
This race will be chip timed by Clockwork Race Timing. Your race bib will contain a timing chip. Wear your race bib on the front, clearly visible, and pinned to your outer most clothing.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.