NCAA Combine at Wake Forest CANCELLED
New Date: 2021
Wake Forest University will not be hosting any events currently and has put us in a position where we will be cancelling the NCAA Combine in 2020.
We will look to have another combine next year in 2021.
Thank you for your interest in the Combine!
Additional race information can be found at http://e3endure.com/2020-ncaa-triathlon-combine.
Winston Salem, NC US 27109
NCAA TRIATHLON COMBINE 2020
• Recorded times for 100 yard swim and 1600 meter run
• NCAA Triathlon program discussion and skill analysis
• Lead by Coach Matthew Clancy, M.S. of E3 Endurance and will be assisted by multiple certified USAT Coaches.
• No triathlon experience necessary
• The clinic will be limited to 64 individuals;
no experience needed
• Registration includes women 12-18 years of age;
males allowed if space is available
CURRENT ITINERARY (may be modified closer to the event)
2020 NCAA Combine
Wake Forest University
Hosted by E3 Endurance
Saturday, June 13, 2020
8:00am – 12:00pm
8:00am – Athlete Check In
8:30am – Athlete Warm-Ups (Pool)
8:50am – Swim Time-Trial Start
9:45am – Athlete Check In (Track)
10:00am – Run Clinic/Drills/Warm Ups
10:30am – Run Time-Trial Start
11:30am – Q&A Session with NCAA Collegiate Coaches
12:00pm – Final Questions/Dismissal
Race Contact Info
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Race Participant Survey
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.