In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Are you the race director for this race? If so, Click Here to claim this race.
8:30 a.m. - kick off the 800 meter Kids’ Race (located on 67th Street Bridge)
9:00 a.m. - Kids’ Fun Interactive activities start
o Inflatable obstacle course, baseball cages, interactive inflatables, hamster ball races, basketball, and many, many more activities hosted by the UNO student-athletes
o Event will be held rain or shine
o Great family Fan Fest event
9:00 a.m. – 10K and 5K runs (Chip timed) and 5K walk
· 10K run route – starts on the 67th Street bridge adjacent from the Baxter Arena up thru UNO Campus. (see map for 10K route directions)
· 5K run route – starts on the 67th Street bridge adjacent from the Baxter Arena and thru Aksarben Village. (see maps for 5K run and walk route directions)
· 5k walk route- Starts on the 67th Street bridge adjacent from Baxter arena then south on the Keystone trail
· Vendors – 50 different health and university driven vendors will be in attendance
· Omaha Fire truck will be present
· Food- (sponsored by Jimmy John’s) and drinks- (Sponsored by Pepsi and Quality Brands) will be provided that morning to all registered participants with race bibs.
· A post-race social tent/beer garden will open at 9:00 a.m.
· Massage tent- free massages will be available that morning to all participants before and after race inside Baxter Arena
· All coaches, student-athletes and staff will be in attendance.
· Kids activities inside Baxter Arena
Registration will open in January 2019, register online at OMavs.com/Maverickrun, it will take you directly to the registration page.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.
Thank you! Your message was posted to Facebook.