Pelham, NH US 03076
Each year our student body works hard to raise donations for the PES PTA and participates in the much loved Fun Fitness event. This year we're taking things virtual!
Help the PTA raise donations for new playground equipment, classroom supplies, the 5th grade end of year celebration, memory book and more. The PTA has been working hard to make improvements to our PES playground. Our plan is to continue to add and replace equipment to enhance our playground for our students. We are asking students and parents to help us collect donations to help this effort.
Here's how it works:
- Sign up and make an account for our event. You should join your class team (Your teacher!).
- Make a personal goal of how many miles you'll "move" during our event and put it in your bio.
- Share with family and friends and ask for donations.
- Get moving! Miles can be completed by walking, running, biking, hiking, roller blading etc. As long as you are doing the moving you can do it any way you like (no motorized vehicles).
- Update your miles regularly during the week.
The even will run from October 31-November 8.
Log on regularly to see how the school is doing working towards our goals of miles and donations.
Race Contact Info
Race Participant Survey
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.