This is a USAT sanctioned run clinic for runners and multi-sport athletes. Learning and practicing good run form has many benefits. Most endurance athletes do not make it a point to enhance run form and fundamentals. Developing these skills will:
- Conserve energy and delay the onset of fatigue in training and racing.
- Reduce risk for overuse injury.
- Maximize improvements in run speed and distance with each training session.
- Increase your speed and efficiency in any distance event.
- Improve your confidence and enjoyment in every run.
This clinic will focus on:
- Learning the foundation and fundamentals of good run form.
- Learning and practicing drills, strength exercises and stretches to enhance your run form.
- Learning the benefits of speedwork and how to incorporate this into your training.
- Complete a speed workout in the second half of the clinic.
- 7:30am - 8:00am - Arrival and Sign In
- 8:00am - 10:00am - Run Clinic
- 10:00am - Wrap Up
What to Bring:
- Running shoes
- Water and an AME Polar water bottle will be provided
- $49 clinic fee + registration fee
USA Triathlon Sanctioned Clinic
This clinic is sanctioned by USA Triathlon. Participants will need to be a USAT member OR purchase a One-Day Membership during the registration process ($15).