Calling all kids, ages 6-15, novice or experienced, to experience a full-size triathlon for kids in Las Vegas!
Swim at Pavilion Center Pool, bike at Sig Rogich Middle School, run around the Palo Verde High School Race Track, and finish at Veteran’s Memorial Park on the volleyball court sand pit with a superhero from the Las Vegas Cause-Players Alliance honoring you with a finisher medal!
Set goals, hang out with friends, have fun, and make lasting memories!
- Race Registration Fees(Processing fees apply):
- $55 - February 1 - May 14
- Distances by age. USA Triathlon rules state that age is determined by the the child's age as of December 31st of the race year, so, he/she may be in an older age group than the age he/she is on race day.
- 6-12 Short Course - 50 yard swim, 1.5 mile bike, 1 mile run
- 10-15 Long Course - 150 yard swim, 3 mile bike, 1.5 mile run
- Participants must hold a valid non-expired USA Triathlon membership on day of event. Annual USAT youth memberships can be purchased for $10 through USAT or race registration.
- Participants will receive a goodie bag, participation medal, Las Vegas Kids Triathlon souvenir wristband, and race t-shirt(register by April 8th to guarantee your race shirt)!
- Online Registration for the 2020 Las Vegas Kids Triathlon will close on Thursday, May 14. There will be an additional $10 fee to register at packet pick-up on Friday, May 15th. Sorry, there will be no Race Day registration.
Participants will want to be sure their bike is safe and ready to ride for race day. Visit Las Vegas Cyclery for tune ups, bike rentals, bikes, and other bike service needs.
RACE WITH A FRIEND
- When 10 kids from your school sign up for the race, it will receive School Fitness Funding for PE, playground, STEM, and adaptive movement equipment!
- Spread the word and show the school flyer found here on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram!