In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Enjoy a beachside Half Marathon on Saturday, July 10th, and 5K on Sunday, July 11th at one of New York's Best State Parks! The Half Marathon is a flat course along the countryside of Hamlin, starting inside the park and finishing along the beach. The 5K is equally as flat and has great views of Lake Ontario via the lakeside path.
This Event is MASS Start
We are offering a hybrid whereby you can join us In-Person or do it Virtually from wherever you are!
In-Person Registrants will receive:
Virtual Registrants will receive:
Virtual participants will have from 7am, July 10th, 2021 through 9pm, July 16th, 2021 to submit their results.
All finishers in each distance will receive a finisher medal.
All registrants will receive a Gender Specific Technical Tank Top with their registration.- if registered by June 20th
*Color Subject to Change Based on Availability **Unfortunately no exchanges for sizing
As it stands now, we will be adhering to the CDC guidelines regarding masking, social distance, post-race food, and mass gathering numbers. Should situations change we will indeed adjust protocols accordingly. Please stay tuned to social media, this website, and emails.
Note as of June 19th - we are now doing mass start
• All athletes are required to carry hydration with them while on course. There are water stops, but it is wise to be self-sufficient and carry what you need.
• Post-Race food will be prepackaged and in a bag. These will be handed out to you at the finish line upon completion of your event.
• Remain physically distant by a minimum of 6 feet at all times when possible.
• Packet pickup items will be pre-bagged and labeled with your name on them. There is no exchange of shirts or bib numbers available.
• Throw out any of your own trash, do not toss it on the ground for staff/volunteers/other athletes to clean up.
• There will not be an awards ceremony. We will mail certificate awards within a few days after the event is complete so we can compile results
• Results will be available online after the event
• Please check your email for specific race day and packet pickup info
• The course is on an open pathway, so please stay alert and follow the rules of the road! You are responsible to know the course as there won't be road marshals.
By registering for this event you are acknowledging that the date, time, location, and distance of the race may be changed, switched to virtual, or canceled at any time as deemed necessary by the Race Directors due to circumstances beyond their control. In the event that any of these scenarios happens or any other scenario, there will be no refunds, transfers, or deferrals allowed unless otherwise stated.
Additional race information can be found at https://yellowjacketracing.com/categories/shoreline-half-marathon-5k-2021.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.