Additional race information can be found at https://www.instagram.com/startrunnin/.
New York, NY US 10002
A two-person ultra relay from the Liberty Bell in Downtown Philadelphia to the Charging Bull in Downtown Manhattan. The two runners, with the help of a bike, will alternate running and biking, uninterrupted, until they arrive in Manhattan.
Teams of 2
Distance: approx 90 miles
Start time: 5:00 AM
Start: Liberty Bell, Philadelphia
Finish Line: The Charging Bull, Wall st.
We will have a Zoom meeting on Monday December 6th. 6pm. To discuss every detail of the race. Including a close look into the route (link below) Aid Station details, required gear etc..
Invite to Zoom meeting below.
Zoom Details for Monday
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 721 7672 1663
- Each team decides distance between legs.
- At end of every leg, runner will get on bike, biker will start to run, then they will switch again whenever they choose to until they arrive at the finish point, The Charging Bull in Wall st.
- This will be a non-marked course and you will be running on public roads and sidewalks. Mostly suburban and occasional freeways in New Jersey and Staten Island. Teams will be encouraged to always take safest way. Please do not put yourselves, vehicles and pedestrians at risk.
- To reach finish line, you will need to take the Staten Island Ferry
- At date and time of race, ferry will run once every 30 min.
- Once you land in Manhattan, team will run/bike to the Charging Bull.
- 1st team to touch the Bull, as a pair, wins.
Aid Stations 5 miles apart.
- Each station will serve as a checkpoint
- Checking into the station will be the only way to confirm completion of full course
- Aid stations will be our own vehicles moving along route and stopping every 5 miles.
- Team will have access to drop bags in each station. Drop bags can contain whatever you think you need (layers, food etc)
- Team is encouraged to carry fuel and aid on bike and refill at each station.
- You will also have convenience stores and gas stations where biker can ride ahead and buy supplies
- Public Restrooms will be marked at Runner’s Guide provided to teams
- $90 for winning team
- Customized Medal
- T-shirts will be given out to every participant.
We will be providing bike transport for all bikes. Bring them to 176 Delancey st. (BridgeRunners HQ) on Friday 10th. Specific times will be given during our Zoom call.
- 2 extra tubes
- Bike lights
- Reflective Vest
- Extra Batteries
- SOLO runners will be required to be escorted by their own bike escort at all times
- All other rules and requirements will be the same as duo participants. Same route, same aid stations.
We were able to arrange a hotel for Friday night.
Days Inn Cherry Hill Staff
525 Route 38 East
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
P (856) 663-0100
They are blocking rooms for us at the rate of $100.- plus tax for a room with 2 Queen size Beds.
Starting now until December 3rd, you can either call 856- 663-0100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org attn: Belle Lora.
Mention "Bridgerunners" when you call in or mention it in the subject if sending email.
After Dec 3rd you will get charged the regular rate.
The hotel is only about 6 miles from our starting line @ the Liberty Bell.
Page will continue to be updated with further details.
Stay tuned here and in our IG!
**** THIS IS NOT FOR EVERYONE! ****
THIS WILL BE A HARD EFFORT AND ULTRA RUNNING EXPERIENCE IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. TEAMS WILL BE OUT ALL DAY SATURDAY AND POSSIBLY INTO SUNDAY EARLY MORNING. PREPARE ACCORDINGLY.
Race Contact Info
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Race Participant Survey
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.