In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month, we’re challenging YOU to a virtual 5K Run/Walk!
HAVAS VIRTUAL 5K RUN WALK
Breast cancer affects over 200,000 women and over 2500 patients annually. Early detection is an important element of improving survival. Let’s beat those odds. When caught early, the five-year survival rate for breast and ovarian cancer can be greater than 92%. The Virtual Run Challenge Hope Strength Love Virtual 5k goal is to help raise awareness and money to fund research, support services, and early detection.
HOW TO COMPLETE THE VIRTUAL 5K RUN/WALK:
1. Register for the race (processing fee associated to sign up)
2. Choose a location - Wherever you are!
3. It’s your race! Run, Walk; indoors or outside you set the pace
4. Submit your results, earn your local office shout out for participation!
HOW TO COMPLETE OUR SOCIAL MEDIA CHALLENGE:
1. Take a photo of yourself during your 5K run/walk
2. Share your photo to your Instagram Stories, Make sure to tag @HavasMediaUSA and use #Havas5KforBCAwareness
3. Nominate people to take the challenge!
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.