In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Are you curious about trail running? Interested, but not sure where to start? Already trail running but looking to explore some new locations? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this 5 week trail series is for you!
We will meet on Tuesday evenings** at 6:30pm on the following evenings at the below locations for some fun trail exploration:
6/22: Blackberry Pond Loop (Pawling, NY)
6/29: Wonder Lake State Park (Holmes, NY)
7/6: Red Wing (LaGrangeville, NY)
7/13: Pawling Nature Reserve (Pawling, NY)
7/20: Nuclear Lake Look via Appalachian Trail (Pawling, NY)
Please read these important details before registering:
**Sessions will be on Tuesday evenings unless we need to cancel due to inclement weather in which case that week's session will take place Thursday evening at 6:30pm.
- You will receive an email each week with details on the upcoming run, including the address, details on the parking, meeting spot, estimated distance of the loops, modifications, technicality of the trails and more.
- The target locations all include loops which vary in distance from 5-7 miles however we will always offer modified routes for those who prefer to do less distance.
- This group is open to all levels and while helpful, prior trail running experience is not necessary.
The below is included with your $50 fee:
* Participation in 5 weekly organized group runs/walks. We will let you know ahead of time what you can expect from the trail, give route suggestions and be there to answer any questions you may have along the way.
* A beautiful custom Adventure Awaits tank or t-shirt
* Discount coupons which can be used during the duration of the program and are good for 15% off a pair of trail shoes & 15% off a hydration pack or bottle.
* Everyone who attends all 5 sessions will be entered to win a free pair of trail shoes!
If we have space we MAY open up spots to attend individual weekly sessions for $10 each. Anyone who attends at least one weekly session would have the option of purchasing a shirt separately.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.