In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Come celebrate new beginnings, new growth, and the beauty of NYS with us by joining the Tour de Fleur Spring Challenge! While enjoying this challenge you will be able to virtually walk, run, hike, or bike to five of the best botanical gardens that Upstate NY has to offer.
The Tour de Fleur Challenge is an excellent way to get outside, breathe in the fresh air, watch the flowers bloom, and get some exercise along the way and perhaps plant your own garden.
We will record our miles and earn ‘Tour de Fleur charms’ for each of the botanical gardens that you virtually stop at along the way!
The Tour de Fleur Challenge is a 340 mile route that includes Buffalo and Erie County Botanical Gardens, Highland Botanical Park, Sonnenberg Gardens and Mansion, Cornell Botanical Gardens, and Innisfree Garden. See website for links here
• Custom Tour de Fleur medal with attachable flower sign charms
• Unisex cotton short-sleeve t-shirt
• Flower packet to plant in your own flower garden
• Garden gloves to help create or maintain your garden
• Cotton tote
• Printable mileage tracker
• Motivational and informative e-mails about the Botanical Gardens
• Printable bib
• Printable finisher’s certificate plus Digital Badges to showcase your mileage milestones
• A feeling of accomplishment and camaraderie with your fellow Tour de Fleur friends
Additional race information can be found at https://yellowjacketracing.com/races/tour-de-fleur-virtual-challenge.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.