In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.aislingcenter.org.
The Aisling Irish Community Center is excited to announce that Team Aisling is now an official Road Runners Club of America. The club is now a staple in the community and who doesn’t want a repeat of the atmosphere during last year’s Yonkers Marathon Day and the afterparty that was like non-other.
Registration is now open to run as part of "Team Aisling" at the 94th Yonkers Marathon/Marathon Relay/Half Marathon/5K, taking place on Sunday October 20, 2019.
We are building on the success of Team Aisling's participation in the Yonkers Marathon last year, we can assure you this is an opportunity not to be missed. Our team is made up of runners and walkers, encompassing all fitness levels and ages, who share a common interest in fundraising for our wonderful community center but all while having fun, keeping fit and connecting as a team!
To run under the Team Aisling Group and receive your three training tops is $100.
Team Aisling embraces new members so let’s get your friends on board and have them sign up. We launch our first t-shirt on Friday, June 21 at JP Clarkes Bar, 947 McLean Avenue at 7pm. Please note if you are not signed up by June 1, we cannot guarantee you a t-shirt at our launch night.
Please Note the Fees:
Team Aisling Registration: $100 to secure the three Team Aisling training tops
Yonkers Marathon Registration:$50 for Yonkers Marathon, $25 for Marathon Relay, $40 for Half Marathon or $25 for 5K
Sign up by June 1, to guarantee the first training t-shirt at our June 21, launch night
To ensure you are signed up correctly to run the Yonkers Marathon/Marathon Relay/Half Marathon/5K under the "Team Aisling" Group, there is a TWO STEP PROCESS this year:
· · To become a member of the Team Aisling Group that will run in the official team t-shirt on the day of the Yonkers Marathon, click below:
· Complete all the required details and please use the full name as per your official ID (as in the name you go by)
· Check the “waiver box”and “click continue”to agree
· Select your “shirt size”
· Next up, there is an option to make an “additional donation”to the Aisling Center but this is not mandatory so “click continue” if you do not wish to make this additional donation and proceed to the payment page for registration
· Enter your credit card details to complete the $100 payment process to register to run as part of Team Aisling
· To register for either the Yonkers Marathon, Marathon Relay, Half Marathon or 5K, click the following link: https://runsignup.com/Race/NY/Yonkers/YonkersMarathonHalfMarathon5K
· Scroll downthe Marathon homepage and select the raceyou wish to participate in. Available Races; Yonkers Marathon $50 / Yonkers Relay Marathon $25 / Yonkers Half Marathon $40 / Yonkers 5K $25
· From there, completeyour registration detailsand please ensure you use the same official nameprovided in your Team Aisling registration in Step 1.
· Agree to the Waiverby reading and ticking the box
· It will then ask whether you are part of a team and this section is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!
· Click on “Join an Existing Group/Team
· Click on the drop down “Select Group/Team”and then select "Team Aisling"
· Click "Join" to ensure you will be part of Team Aisling
· *NB* - If you fail to select Team Aisling during this step, it will not recognize you as part of the team
· Complete the payment process to register for the Yonkers Marathon, Marathon Relay, Half Marathon or 5K
· Now you are ready to start your journey with Team Aisling!
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.