In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
This run has been cancelled.
The orders have been put in place, and schools are closed for the rest of the school year. So we are opening back up our Covid-19 virtual run so you can sign up, and run until the world resembles sanity again, and earn sweet swag.
We are opening up registration for 2 options of the next phase of the Brokemans Covid runs. You can only pick one (or register separately for both!)
The original Covid-19 virtual run.
-Perfect for those of you that missed the first round of the run!
-This is the original run, with all the original fixins. Same logo (pictured above). Your $25 gets you the original bib and woodal, and you have the option to pick up one of our (super amazing) shirts for an additional $15.
-We are going to be continuing to donate $5 from EVERY registration to a local business that has been shut down during the shut down.
The Brokemans Covid-2.0 personal challenge
- This run is perfect for those that have already registered for the Covid-19 virtual and want to push themselves to new limits.
- Your $30 for registration gets you a complete new and original Covid-2.0 bib and woodal. You can add on another (cause you know you need it) amazing shirt for $15.
- We are hoping to have posters for sale as well!
- We will be sending you out a Monthly PDF created to help you with your challenge.
- This run will also include a Facebook group dedicated to the registered runners (only) to connect with others and keep track of the goals that they are working throughout their challenge.
How does the Covid 2.0 challenge work? This challenge goes beyond "run" and aims to help motivate you to set goals and push yourself to new limits. This challenge is not necessarily meant to be a singular event, but a longer term set of goals to keep you motivated and moving.
Examples could be
- A run streak challenge
- A "mile an hour" challenge. Ex are 1 mile an hour for 13 hours. 1 mile an hour for 26 hours.
- A 4x4x24/4x4x48 challenge ex. 4 miles every 4 hours for 24 hours.
- A weekly mileage challenge
- Run 6 days a week for x amount of weeks.
- A back yard 10k/half marathon/marathon... ultra?
We will come up with a list of suggested options before registration opens and you will sign up for one and... go for it!
You will be sent your bib as soon as you sign up, but you will not be sent your woodal until you complete your challenge. You'll need to earn it!
We will have more details to come.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.