In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
After careful consideration, we have decided to cancel this year’s event due to the current standings of the COVID-19 pandemic. Though this was not an easy decision, we feel it is essential to keep the safety of our participants, spectators , & staff a top priority.
We want to provide options regarding the disbursement of your current payment towards the event. With your permission:
Welcome to the official event page for the Co-Run-a 5K Cross Country Race.
In partnership with CHAMP Racing, this race brings back "racing" to Northeast Ohio
while complying with the current guidelines to provide as-safe-as-possible race experience.
This is NOT a virtual race! It is a time-trial style race in which participants will send off in groups/waves of 6-8 runners 15 minutes apart while all running the same race course. In efforts to provide as much safety as possible, CHAMP Racing and PEACE Racing will implement strict event guidelines that will help provide social distancing but yet giving runners a more "competitive" atmosphere than a "virtual" race. The race venue was the host site and race course for the 2019 NCAA Ohio Athletic Conference Division III Championship!
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Race Day Schedule:
Please visit the Rules & Guidelines section on arrival and departure procedures.
7:00 am-Wave 1 is allowed "warm-up" time
7:30 am-First wave begins and will run every 15 minutes throughout the day.
*Runners cannot arrive more than :30 minutes before wave start time
*Upon entrance to the park, runners will check-in at the park entrance with a race official
*Runners cannot use the race course for warm-ups. Please preview the course prior to event day
*Finishing runners will be promptly cleared from the course area
8:30 pm-Final waves finishing
Award medals to top three overall male/female
Award medals top three age groups (14 & Under, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70 & over)
*age groups divisions are adjustable based on registration numbers)
Results will be posted throughout the day via CHAMP Racing and Peace Racing Facebook pages & Facebook Live and the Athlete Update App.
*Use this link to access the app (https://register.chronotrack.com/event/tracking/eventID/58499)
In efforts to protect the safety of the participants and general public at the park, we ask that you please respect the rules and guidelines of this event. There is a good chance that other sporting activities will be at the park, primarily baseball. Please take caution to baseball players, families, and spectators sharing the facilities. Thanks!
Event Set-up: This event will be a "time-trial" style event that will include runners starting in groups of 6-8 every 15 minutes apart, thus providing opportunities for social distancing.
Course: 5K Cross-Country Course primarily on grass and a rubber-based path. Spikes are permitted
Upon registration, runners will sign-up for a time-slot with start times beginning at 7:30am and running every 15 minutes. The last wave of runners will go off at 7:30pm. The max number of runners per time-slot is 6-8. The event will close registration once the max is reached.
Covid-19/Corona Virus-Specific Event Rules:
1. Athletes CANNOT arrive more than 30 minutes prior to send-off time. As you stay in your car, there will be a race official at the park entrance to check-in runners. Your T-shirt will be provided at this time. (Not your bib).
2. Warm-up routines are to be done independently (or 6 feet from others assuring social distancing) and CANNOT interfere with the race course and runners on the course.
3. Start Corral: 5 minutes prior to your wave, runners will be grouped 6 feet apart in the start shelter where they will receive their bib numbers and prepare to race.
4. On Course race procedures: Athletes are to run 6 feet from one another and are encouraged to use 6 feet aside when passing. Athletes are NOT to run side-by-side unless 6 feet apart. Runners are to stay at least 6 feet away from another runner UNLESS executing a pass, in which please use best judgment when passing and stay 6 feet to the side if possible.
*There will be NO on-course water stop.
*This race is "self-supported" in which the athlete is to provide their own on-course fluids.
5. Finish: Athletes will be spaced 6 feet apart at the finish and separately corralled. Finish results will be posted throughout the day via the "Athlete Update" app, event website and Facebook live.
Athlete Update Link (this will send text messages to you phone) https://register.chronotrack.com/event/tracking/eventID/58499
6. Post-race: In efforts to comply with guidelines, there will be no post race refreshments other than bottles of water. Athletes are asked to promptly leave the finish corral area upon finish.
7. Results: Results will be posted throughout the day on the event website. There will awards for the top three overall male/female and in each age group. Awards will be mailed.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.
Thank you! Your message was posted to Facebook.