In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website.
However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
Mitch Park, 1501 W Covell Rd, Edmond, OK,
Edmond, OK US 73003
The Oklahoma American Legion Auxiliary will host the 3rd Annual American Legion Auxiliary 5K Run on March 2, 2024. The inaugural event was in Muskogee, 2023 was in Shawnee, and for 2024 we will be a Mitch Park in Edmond. The City of Edmond has made the loop trail at Mitch Park available to us with the start & finish by the Marilyn Williams Drive Entrance of the Park. This event will be run on a USATF Certified Course (see below for course map) and will be chip timed by I:40 Race Service.
Please reach out to Melissa Green with the Oklahaom American Legion Auxiliary with question about the event or for event sponsorhip information - 580-371-1166. Run questions can also be directed to Martin Updike with I:40 Race Service - 918-577-1956, or click contact race to submit a question.
- Date & Time: Saturday March 2nd at 9:00 am - start time for both events. Registration/Packet Pickup will open at 7:30 am
- Location: Mitch Park, 1501 W Covell Rd, Edmond, OK,
- Registration Fees:
5k: $25 until January 31st, $30 Feb 1st to March 3rd, and $35 for race day sign ups
Fun Run: $20 until January 31st, $25 Feb 1st to March 3rd, and $30 for race day sign ups
- T-shirts: Included for all participants who sign up by February 17th. Shirts are first come first serve after that.
- 5k Course: USATF Cerfifed 5k Course - See Below for Course Map
- Awards: Medals for the top 3 in USATF Age Groups (Every 5 Years)
Race Contact Info
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
If you continue to use this site, you consent to use all cookies.