In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website.
However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
SWAG: All participants registered by 5PM on October 11th will receive a long sleeve commemorative t-shirt
COURSE: Out and back with rolling hills.
AID STATIONS: 5K-1 Aid Station
DISTANCE: 5K (3.1 miles)
RESULTS: All participants will be professionally chip timed and receive an official race finish time. Results will be available on the Safe Events for Families and Spokelahoma Facebook pages within 24 hours of race finish
· Online with RunSignUp (online registration fees will apply); DEADLINE: October 24th @ 5PM
· Race Day registrations at race site: October 26th, 7:30am-9:30am
· Top Overall Male and Female
· Top 3 Male and Female in Age Groups (age on race day): 10U; 11-15 yrs; 16-20 yrs; 21-29 yrs; 30-39 yrs; 40-49 yrs; 50-59 yrs; 60+
· Best Running Costume
· Refreshments will be available at the finish line for participants
· Participants with strollers must begin the race at the back of the starting corral
· Dogs/animals are not permitted
· All youth 10 yrs and under MUST be accompanied by an adult while participating
PACKET PICKUP: For the convenience of participants, multiple packet pickup options are available:
· Friday, October 25th, 4pm-7pm @ Boo On Bell Event
· Saturday, October 26th (Race Day), 7:30-9:30am @ Boo On Bell Event
QUESTIONS? Contact the Race Director, Miriam Bell at firstname.lastname@example.org
Race Contact Info
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
If you continue to use this site, you consent to use all cookies.
Thank you! Your message was posted to Facebook.