Anywhere, PA US 00000
The Senior Adult Activities Center of Montgomery County is hosting its 11th annual Outrunning Senior Hunger 5K & Fun Mile from October 16 - 23. This year all Montco SAAC's Outrunning Senior Hunger events will be VIRTUAL. There are two virtual events to choose from:
1. 5K Virtual Run Anywhere- Download the app Racejoy and run with your phone anywhere. Racejoy will give you mile mark announcements, virtual cheers and much more! The app is free to use through our race. If you do not want to run with your phone, you can submit your results through your runsignup account.
2. Fun Mile Virtual Run Anywhere (with Racejoy App)- same as #2
Register before 9/15 to receive a $5 registration discount.
Montco SAAC, the Montgomery County based senior centers that provide social services, educational programming, exercise classes, art classes, and nutrition programming, additionally provides Meals on Wheels to roughly 350 home bound seniors Monday through Friday, making it the largest Meals on Wheels program in Montgomery County. The annual 5K fundraiser helps supplement Montco SAAC’s funding and ensures continued support for older adults within our community. (The Senior Adult Activities Center of Montgomery County (Montco SAAC) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit.)
Questions? Call 610-275-1960 or e-mail Tiffany Bellamy at email@example.com for details.
Shirts are guaranteed until 10/1/20.
Race Contact Info
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Social Impact Innovators
Interactive Race Day Experience with RaceJoy
Live Phone Tracking, GPS Progress Alerts and Cheers!
We are providing you with RaceJoy as part of the official race experience for Montco SAAC's Outrunning Senior Hunger VIRTUAL 5K Run / Fun Mile.
Download the RaceJoy mobile app in advance to ensure proper phone setup. Invite your friends and family to track you and send you cheers!
Some key RaceJoy features include:
GPS Progress Alerts
- Receive continual progress updates as you complete your goal.
Live GPS Tracking
- Remote spectators can track your progress live in a map view. You can also track others.
- Receive supportive audio cheers from remote friends & family.
Virtual Results (virtual events only)
- Enter your race-assigned bib number to automatically submit your finish data for real-time scored results.
Join this event and invite your friends on Facebook.
Race Participant Survey
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.