In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at https://web.eriepa.com/events/ERCGP-Eerie-5K-Halloween-Trail-Race-2807/details.
Start the spookiest day of the year at the Erie Regional Chamber & Growth Partnership's inaugural Eerie 5k Trail Race! It's sure to bring out all of the run happy ghosts and goblins in our community!
We'll be hitting the trails at the beautiful Pleasant Ridge Park in Girard PA. Our start/finish will be at the pavilion where you can warm up around the fire and refuel with some Fuhrman's cider and donuts!
The route is primarily trails and fields in and around the park, but may include a short distance on the road. It will be unique, challenging and have lots of turns! This will be a timed race, so every runner will receive a number at check in. Runners will have the option to receive a custom Eerie 5K t-shirt, designed by Erie Apparel! T-shirts are a limited supply.
Most importantly...costumes are encouraged! It is Halloween after all! We'll have 2 prizes to give out - best costume for the guys and best for the gals!
1. Check in will begin at 8AM
2. Staggered starts will begin at 9AM
3. Registrations will be limited, due to COVID-19 safety measures
4. We will ask that masks be worn prior to running and upon return to the pavilion (when not eating or drinking of course!)
5. Social distancing at the start, on the route and at the finish will be encouraged. Please be mindful of yourself and those around you, especially when running.
6. No dogs. No strollers.
7. Due to capacity, this 5K is for the runners. Although we appreciate some good cheers and all the good vibes, we're not encouraging spectators to attend this event. We appreciate the cooperation and understanding on this!
8. This is a rain, shine or snow event! Come happy and prepared for the elements!
9. Refunds will only be provided under special circumstances.
***Registration closes on 10/30/2020 @ 7PM. Day of event/walk on registrations will not be accepted.***
Notice: Erie Regional Chamber Events During Heightened Infectious Disease Outbreaks
The Erie Regional Chamber remains committed to raising awareness, advocating, and providing access to people, education, and information, including during these unprecedented times in the wake of a global pandemic. We will take all proper precautions and enforce necessary safety regulations from the Center for Disease Control, the Pennsylvania Department of Health, and the Erie County Health Department. We ask that all event attendees wear a mask to/from Chamber events. While hand sanitization stations will be available throughout the venue, you are encouraged to bring your own sanitizer as well. We will notify all registrants should a resurgence in the pandemic requires cancellation of the event.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.
Thank you! Your message was posted to Facebook.