Entry fees to Coastal events are non-refundable.
DEFER YOUR ENTRY
To defer an event that is scheduled as planned:
Things happen or you change your mind. If you're just not able to make the event that you had planned on, here are your options:
- Up until 7 days from the start time of the first event, you can defer 100% value of your registration to a future event for a deferment fee of $10. You will be given a credit for the amount paid, minus any discounts and service fees, to be used at a future event.
- Up until 72-hours from the start time of the first event, you will be given a credit for 50% of the amount paid towards a future event, minus any discounts and service fees, to be used at a future event.
- Up until 72-hours from the start time of the first event, you can transfer your registration of the current event to another runner for a transfer fee of $10.
Please use the Contact this Race form and notify us within the time frame stated above.
All requests within 72-hour from the start time of the first event will not earn credit nor be eligible for a transfer.
All race credits earned will be good for one calendar year from the time it was issued.
We host events rain or shine but in the unfortunate circumstance that an event is:
- canceled or rescheduled - you will receive a 75% credit of your registration fee (minus processing and other fees incurred), applicable to future events
- relocated - we will automatically transfer the registration over to new venue.