In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at https://rgtfun.com/.
Running for Greater Things - Virtual Edition 2020
This year’s run/walk is going virtual! After 10 years of being on campus with a set course, we have decided to go virtual with this year's run/walk. Let’s come together as a community while we run/walk apart.
Registration is $25 for the 5K or 10K
Thank you for helping us help foster & adoptive families!
Here is how it works:
1. Register to run/walk the virtual 5k or 10k and invite your friends to join! (Guaranteed T-shirt when you register by Oct 12th)
2. Weekly door prizes for all 5K & 10 registrants … so register early!!
3. Run/walk the distance on your own, anytime, any course between September 13th and October 30th!
4. Submit your time to be added to the Running for Greater Things results board by MIDNIGHT October 30th. Top 3 Male & Top 3 Female finishers in both the 5K and 10K will receive awards.
5. Post a picture of your run to Facebook and Instagram using the #RGT2020
6. Pick up your RGT Swag on October 31st between 10am-2pm! Enjoy the Drive-Thru Fall Fest that will end with a curbside delivery of your RGT Swag and any other goodies! Don't forget that the RGT Online Auction will be live Oct 20-30th and items will be ready for pickup Oct 31st as well. Holy Smoke BBQ will be hot and ready too!
When you register for RGT, you are helping families answer God's call to foster and adopt. You are helping to strengthen families as parents love their kids from hard places. And you are providing for the needs of kids who do not have a family.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
October 31st, 10am to 2pm
Packet Pickup will be on October 31st in the Main Worship Lobby of Fairfield Baptist. You may get everything curbside at the end of the Drive-Thru Fall Fest or you may choose the Park-n-Play option. This packet pickup will include your RGT swag if you registered for the 5K or 10K as well your award (if qualified).
Directions for the day of:
Park-n-Play left lane for Color Run (must pre-register here to participate)
Other activities on campus between 10 AM-2 PM:
If you want to order extra T-shirts for $15 each, click here. **T-shirts guaranteed through October 12. After that, it's a first come, first serve basis.**
Packet Pick Up will also be available during morning Worship hours on November 1 and November 8 in the Main Worship Lobby of Fairfield Baptist.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.