In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
1. Register for any or all of The 4 Seasons Challenges. We have Summer, Fall, Winter, and Spring Challenges.
2. Run, walk, bike, or swim your chosen distance. You can do your chosen activities indoors, outdoors, or on a workout machine.
3. Don’t forget to log your miles to be added to our Seasons Challenge Results. The results are just for fun to see where you rank. Set your own pace and your own goal! When you log your first miles you can set your goals to match our milestones. 50, 100, 200, 500, or 1,000 miles! Switch up your physical activity from day to day or do multiple activities on the same day. It all counts. Run one day, bike the next, swim the day after. We’ll just have to see how that shakes down. This is your challenge, complete it how you like. Submit your Results >
4. Don’t forget to show off your achievement by sharing your photos and tagging us @runtasticevents and using #The4SeasonsChallenge on social media.
5. After the season ends, participants who complete the minimum 50-mile challenge will be mailed their challenge Medal, Milestone Pins, and other Swag. Tree certificates will be emailed with the number of trees you helped plant.