2024 COURSES - WE WILL BE RUNNING ALL COURSES IN REVERSE
In an effort to keep things fresh and exciting, we will be running all courses backward in 2024.
CLICK HERE for Strava map - trail
GPX FILE - Trail Reverse
- The road course begins in the upper parking lot of Olympia Shelter, across from the North Park Saking Rink.
- The course runs along the right side of Pearce Mill Road, in a coned lane, until you reach Walter Road.
- The course will then turn right on Walter, pass Tennis Court Road, and then turn left on Lakeshore Drive.
- The route will run a loop of North Park lake, counterclockwise, with the lake on your left side.
- Once you complete the loop and return to Walter Road, runners will follow the coned lane back to the finish.
- CLICK HERE for road route
- The trail course will be a common start and finish for the first time. We will not be utilizing the dog park section this year.
- Runners will begin in groups of 15-20 runners approximately 1 minute apart.
- Runners will head up the red trail on a challenging section of single track.
- Once at the top, they wil follow the red trail for about 4.5 miles of rolling rocks, roots and elevation.
- Runners will cross North Ridge Drive at approximately mile 5 then begin the return back towards the finish.
- Once coming down the hill from North Ridge, runners will exit the woods, cross the road and finish through the arch back at the start.