In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
The Salt Lake City Track Club's annual Banquet will be held at 6:30pm on Thursday December 8 at Caffe Molise. Come out to celebrate the great year we've had, mingle with other track club members, & have a lovely dinner. We will also be presenting our annual Male and Female Runner of the Year and Volunteer of the Year awards.
Attendance is exclusively for SLCTC members and a plus 1 if you so desire (adding your +1 is confusingly during one of the last steps of registration, not the "register another participant" option).
It's not too late to join the SLCTC or renew your membership today: SLCTC Membership
The banquet will cost $15 per person and include a multi-course dinner (menu below); with the option to purchase drinks on your own. (Note: you may bring your own wine, Caffe Molise charges a $10 corkage fee (per 750ml bottle). The event will start at 6:30 pm with cocktails & socializing; dinner will begin at 7:00 pm.
Vegan & GF options are available - you'll be prompted to select these options when registering.
Please register by November 21st.
Note that there is on-street parking available that is free for two hours. Additionally - there is a small lot south of the building and parking in the Sheraton lot that each charge $5; or another paid parking lot across the street to the east of the restaurant that charges $8 per car.
Otherwise, the Courthouse Trax Station is 1 block away & services the Blue, Green & Red lines.
• Shared table appetizers of Pomodori Mozzarella and Bruschetta
• Dinner salad with house dressing (Asiago cheese and red wine vinaigrette)
• Italian Bread Roll
• Choice of the following entrée:
- Scampi alla Diavola (Gulf shrimp sautéed in a spicy tomato, onion, and butter sauce tossed with imported fettuccine)
- Pollo alla Gratella (Marinated boneless chicken breast served grilled with sauce of artichoke hearts, sun-dried tomatoes, and gorgonzola cheese)
- Arista (spice rubbed pork tenderloin slow roasted and served with a mission fig compote)
- Polpette di Melanzana (meatless eggplant meatballs with polenta, asparagus, and fresh tomato and shallot cream)
- Penne di Caprino (penne noodles tossed in a creamy goat cheese, sundried tomato, roasted garlic, and artichoke heart sauce)
• Choice of dessert - Cheesecake with 3 berry coulis or Dark Chocolate Cake
Gluten-free & vegan options are:
the Arista is gluten free and the Pollo alla Gratella can be made gluten free by substituting the gorgonzola cheese for goat cheese.
For vegan guests, Caffe Molisa can modify the Penne di Caprino, it would have penne noodles, vegan pesto, artichoke hearts and sun dried tomatoes. The salad can be modified to be vegan as well.
For dessert, they can substitute gelato or sorbet for both gluten free and vegan guests.
If you have any questions about this banquet, click the button below.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your banquet experience.
Thank you! Your message was posted to Facebook.