EagleForce Warrior Foundation is holding a virtual run/walk the entire month of November! Sign up as an individual or with a team and complete your 5K or 10K anytime during the month of November! For more information on the organization check out https://www.eagleforcewarrior.org/.
The mission of the EagleForce Warrior Foundation is to assist wounded, injured or ill active duty service members and their families as they transition from active duty to civilian life. The Foundation tries to fill the gaps where DOD and VA programs do not provide support. Our primary services include:
- Air and ground transportation of family members to bedside
- Transition support (industry mentorship with interview and resume preparation, assistance and coaching) and internships
- Suicide awareness and prevention
- The “No one dies alone” initiative so that no veteran is alone at the end of life
- And case-by-case consideration of support requests and proposals.
- A 5K is approximately 3.1 miles and a 10K is approximately 6.2 miles.
- You can run/walk your 5 or 10K on any trail, neighborhood or sidewalk of your choosing!
- You can run/walk any day from Sunday November 1st to Monday November 30th.
Become a Fundraiser
Become a Fundraiser and set your own fundraising goal! You'll receive a unique link to share that takes donors directly to your fundraiser where they can pledge or donate to your fundraiser. You can also create or join Fundraising Teams to allow multiple Fundraisers to apply their Donations towards a common goal.
How: The option and instructions to create your own Fundraiser or Fundraising team will appear during your registration. You can also create a Fundraiser after registration by clicking the Donate Tab and clicking the Become a Fundraiser option.
All donations and fundraising efforts are greatly appreciated!
NOTICE: Many companies offer donation matching to their employees! If you are donating or have others donating to your fundraiser please check if your employer offers donation matching!
Share your unique fundraiser link to receive donations and pledges! Raise the amount in each category to reach that level, the more you raise, the higher level you can reach!
Platinum: Raise $2000 to become a Platinum Level Fundraiser
Gold: Raise $1000 to become a Gold Level Fundraiser
Silver: Raise $750 to become a Silver Level Fundraiser
Bronze: Raise $500 to become a Bronze Level Fundraiser
Submit Results/ Upload Pictures
1.Submit your results via text or email. When registering, make sure to sign up for text or email notifications, you will be sent instructions on how to send in your results!
2. Submit results on race page directly. You can also submit your results on the race page under the Results tab. Click submit virtual results.
1.Upload directly from the race page. You can upload your photos on the race page by clicking the Photos tab. Search for yourself by bib number. Once you find yourself, you can then select Start Uploading Photos.
2.Post after submitting results. If you submit your results directly on the race page, you will be taken to a confirmation page. You can then select Submit Your Photos.
Virtual Race Contact Info
If you have any questions about this Virtual Race, click the button below.