The Marine Corps-Law Enforcement Foundation www.mc-lef.org is proud to field a team for the 45th Marine Corps Marathon. This is our fourth year as a charity partner and we are looking for runners to raise funds in support of our mission of "Educating the children of those who sacrificed all."
What to expect when you run for Team MC-LEF:
- We will waive fundraising minimums and registration fees for any active duty service member or Federal law Enforcement officer (for the first 20 runners who qualify)
- Immediate family members(parent,spouse,sibling,dependant) will only need to raise $150.00
- A Team MC-LEF performance shirt
- Great MC-LEF gear for any fundraiser who reaches $500
- Drinks and other amenities at our tent in the Charity Village (you can drop off your gear on your way to the Starting Line)
- During registration, you will create your personal donation web page so you can collect and accept online donations.You will be able to customize your page with a photo and text, and access it online from any computer.
- Once you have met the $300 fundraising minimum you will receive a link to register with the MCM Website.
- Any runner who raIses over $1000, we will refund their registration fee.
- Once you have met the $300 fundraising minimum you will receive a link to register with the MCM website. This is the final step in order to receive your bib.
- Fundraising DEADLINE is August 24, 2020
The online contribution collection process is simple and completely secure, accepting credit and debit cards. Donors will automatically receive an immediate email confirmation and tax receipt.
The funds collected on your donation web page will go directly to the Marine Corps-Law Enforcement Foundation.