In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
The children of St. Jude are fighting to live healthy lives. Let’s support them by making conscious decisions to live healthier lives as well. All proceeds from this challenge will benefit St. Jude.
During the summer of 2021 commit to 2,021 minutes of activity that makes you better. This can be anything - reading, writing, drawing, coloring, baking, sewing, quilting, yoga, strength training, gardening, yard work, fishing, hunting, bowling or learn something new. The list is endless. Be creative. Be a better you. Complete your activity anytime through midnight on September 21st, which is the last day of summer, to be included in our challenge. Log your minutes as you complete them. If you aim for 20 minutes a day you will reach the goal in plenty of time.
Let’s help save lives one minute at a time!
You will be logging your activity directly into the RunSignUp System. You will get an email with instructions for you to upload directly. If you do not get the email, you can follow the below instructions. If you are having any trouble, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
To log through your profile, follow these instructions:
1. Navigate to your RunSignup profile by selecting the Profile Icon at the top right hand corner
2. Under your Upcoming Events > Select Submit Virtual Results
3. Enter in your Activity type and time
4. Select Submit Time
To log through the website, follow these instructions:
1. Log into RunSignUP first. If you are not logged in, you will not be able to post results. If you were already logged in and having trouble, try logging out of RunSignUP and then logging back in again. If you forgot your password, you can have it reset: https://runsignup.com/Login.
2. Go to "Participant Tracking" on the main page, search for your name and click "More Details."
3. This will bring you to your information. You can then click on "Submit Virtual Results."
4. You MUST enter the Date and Minutes for your activity. The comment box is optional and is for your reference only. We will not be reviewing the info in that field.
5. If you had activities that day, you can enter each new activity by clicking "Add Another Activity" button. If you do 2 activities in 1 day, you can add them together or separately, whichever you prefer. You can update your time daily or every other day, or once a week, whatever you prefer.
6. Do not forget to hit submit results when you are done!
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.