In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Do you have what it takes to run or walk to Holland? Do you want to support St. Jude? All proceeds from this walk will benefit St. Jude. We walk so they can live!
Challenge yourself to walk the distance from Ruritan National Home Office in Dublin, VA to the location of our first club in Holland, VA. The total distance is 260 miles. Register before August 30, 2020 and we are allowing you to complete the walk anytime through the end of our National Convention, January 31st, 2021. Log your miles as you walk them and if you shoot for 1.5 miles a day you will make it in plenty of time. Run or walk anywhere you want-your neighborhood, local greenways, laps around your backyard or a treadmill.
Just for registering you will receive a challenge t-shirt and upon completing the challenge you will receive a custom coin designed by our National President, Linward Hedgspeth.
This is the Custom Coin designed by our National President that you will receive upon challenge completion!
Each challenge participant will receive a shirt that announces to the world that you are walking 260 miles to save children's lives for St. Jude. All shirts will be ordered and shipped after registration closes on August 30, 2020.
You will be logging your miles directly into the RunSignUp System. You will get an email with instructions for you to upload directly. If you do not get the email, you can follow the below instructions. If you are having any trouble, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
To log through your profile, follow these instructions:
1. Navigate to your RunSignup profile by selecting the Profile Icon at the top right hand corner
2. Under your Upcoming Events > Select Submit Virtual Results
3. Enter in your Activity type, distance, and time
4. Select Submit Time
To log through the website, follow these instructions:
1. Log into RunSignUP first. If you are not logged in, you will not be able to post results. If you were already logged in and having trouble, try logging out of RunSignUP and then logging back in again. If you forgot your password, you can have it reset: https://runsignup.com/Login.
2. Go to "Participant Tracking" on the main page, search for your name and click "More Details."
3. This will bring you to your information. You can then click on "Submit Virtual Results."
4. You MUST enter the Date and Distance for your run or walk. You may enter the time if you wish. The comment box is optional and is for your reference only. We will not be reviewing the info in that field.
5. If you had multiple workouts that day, you can enter each new run/walk by clicking "Add Another Activity" button. If you do 2 runs/walks in 1 day, you can add them together or separately, whichever you prefer. You can update your time and miles daily or every other day, or once a week, whatever you prefer.
6. Do not forget to hit submit results when you are done!
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.