In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Introverts Unite! We have been social distancing before it was cool. ;)
If your normal running lifestyle involves social distancing, then this might be the race of your dreams!
Yes, we know this is a strange race distance. But when have you ever gotten the chance to run 7 million of anything? If you are curious this distance equates to 4.35 miles. The inspiration for this race came from long-time race timer and fellow introvert, Vic Culp! We had to have this race virtually last year, but are so excited to be in-person in 2021!
Parking and restrooms will be available at Pratt Park and the race will be run on River Road and a portion of the Belmont-Ferry Farm trail. The race will start promptly at 8:30am and we are anticipating a wave start based on current COVID-19 guidelines. Wave assignments will go out on Friday, March 5th. It's going to be a great race!
7 Million Millimeter Awards
Overall: Top 3 Male and Female. $75 for first place, $50 for second place, $25 for third place. Note: Overall award recipients will be not be eligible for age group awards.
Age Groups: Top 3 Male and Female. Age Divisions are 14 & Under, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60&Over
RACE DAY COVID-19 CONSIDERATIONS FOR THE IN-PERSON EVENT
These guidelines are subject to change depending on the Governor's guidelines on race day. These are updated as of 3/2/2021 and will be updated again before race day if needed.
Please adhere to the following guidelines on race day so we can put on a safe event for everyone!
1. Packet pick-up will be held race morning near the restrooms at Pratt Park starting at 7:15am. Please wear your mask when you come to packet pick-up.
2. Restrooms are located on site at Pratt Park. Please wear a mask when you are in the restrooms.
3. All runners are required to wear masks/face covering pre-and post race, but not in the starting corral, during the race, or warming up and cooling down. Race staff and volunteers will be wearing masks or face coverings.
4. We will have one aid station on the course near the 2 mile mark with bottled water available.
5. Waves will be assigned on March 5th and runners will be asked to maintain social distancing in the starting corral.
6. Anyone who does not feel comfortable getting in to the starting grid with their wave will have up to 2 minutes to start themselves after the rest of the runners have cleared out from all other waves.
7. After you finish, a water bottle, Gatorade, snack and banana will be in an individually packed plastic bag with your finisher's medal for you to grab and go post-race.
8. Runners are encouraged to leave finish area ASAP - results will be posted online on this race website under the results tab, and awards will be given out on site at the timer's tent as soon as results are ready.
9. Spectators are permitted at the start/finish and on the course, but we ask that they maintain social distancing from the athletes and keep a mask on at all times.
10. If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have recently been exposed - PLEASE STAY HOME! We are happy to move you to the virtual race.
11. All precautions are subject to change so we can adhere to the governor's guidelines. Thank you for your understanding as we work to host a safe and fun event for you!
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
The mission of Project Lifesaver is to use state-of-the-art technology to assist victims of Alzheimer’s and other Related Mental Dysfunction Disorders (ARMD), including Down’s Syndrome and Autism, who become lost. Members wear a personalized bracelet that emits a constant tracking signal. Each wristband has a unique radio frequency enabling the search team to positively locate and identify a missing person.
Our donation will be going to the Stafford branch of Project Lifesaver operated by the Stafford County Sheriff's Department. There is a significant need in our community and your support of this race will mean that more families in need will be able to be a part of this live-saving program.
Packet pick up will be held from 1-3pm on Saturday, March 6th at VA Runner.
Packet pick up will also be offered race morning starting at 7:30am near the restrooms at Pratt Park.
Live Phone Tracking, GPS Progress Alerts and Cheers!
We are providing you with RaceJoy as part of the official race experience for the Antisocial 7,000,000 Millimeter Run.
Download the RaceJoy mobile app in advance to ensure proper phone setup. Invite your friends and family to track you and send you cheers!
Some key RaceJoy features include:
Where does this showOpen in External Application