In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Welcome to RTC's Open Water Swim Registration
1. Registration is for all active members ONLY. If you have not renewed your
membership please go to https://www.richmondtriclub.com/join-or-renew
memberships will be verified.
In order to maintain safety and social distancing guidelines: Each wave has a maximum
of 20 swimmers
Each swimmer should seed themselves (fastest to slowest by wave)
Top of the Pack (fastest) Wave 1 (6:05 pm start)
Middle of the Pack (average) Wave 2 (6:10 pm start)
Back of the Pack (slowest/newbies) Wave 3 (6:15 pm start)
2. Every swimmer is required to sign the onsite 2020 Waiver (last year’s is no longer
valid) and the form will be available at check-in.
3. Every swimmer needs to SIGN IN to the log book and list emergency contact
person’s name and phone number.
4. There will be a safety briefing held on the dock before each wave goes out.
Wave 1 starts at 6:05 pm. Wave 2 starts at 6:10 pm. Wave 3 starts at 6:15 pm
5. Swim Safety Buoys are required by ALL swimmers. They can be purchased online
at Amazon. We have a limited number of Swim Safety Buoys and are first come first
served. No Buoy = No Swim
6. Bright swim caps must be worn by all swimmers. We will have a limited number
available in case you forget to bring one.
7. After the swimmer returns, they must SIGN OUT of the log book. The
Race Directors will call the emergency contact if the swimmer does not log themselves
8. All participants (swimmers and volunteers) are encouraged to sign up for Rained Out
text notifications https://www.rainedout.net/team_page.php?a=7a1a66c9d13367fce645
* We recommend getting there early so that you have time to sign the waiver, get your
swim buoy set up, swim cap, etc. *
** We need 6 Volunteer Kayakers and 2 SUP's -- must be at least 18 years of age. All
will be provided with PFD's (personal flotation devices). Must be comfortable having
someone hold on to the kayak/SUP. RTC membership not required but encouraged.
Waiver form completion required.
Please be considerate, if you are unable to make the swim we ask that you cancel your
registration to allow other Club members to sign up.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.