JOIN US AT THE 4th ANNUAL 5K
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Fauquier
OCTOBER 29th @ 8AM
Enjoy a family-friendly run / walk through historic downtown Warrenton, one of the most beautiful and charming small towns in Virginia!
This 5K race starts near the Court House on Main Street in Old Town Warrenton and finishes at the Boys & Girls Club on Keith Street. The race course map is available on MapMyRun.
- Each runner will receive a T-shirt (must register by Sept 18th)
- Kids 12 and under - $15 (special pricing applied at checkout)
- Small children in strollers - FREE
- Awards for the BEST costumes in the following categories – be creative and have fun!
- Best Costume – Adult
- Best Costume – ages 13 to 16
- Best Costume – ages 12 & under
- Best Team of 4 Costumes
Friday October 28th, 6-8 PM at the Boys & Girls Club (169 Keith Street, Warrenton, VA 20186).
If you are unable to make packet pickup the night before the race, you can get your bib and t-shirt the morning of the race between 7:00 and 7:45 AM at the registration table in front of the Court House on Main Street near the starting line.
Race Contact Info
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Main Street in Old Town Warrenton near the Court House