Ripon, WI US 54971
Since 1981 Kappa Delta has been working to raise money for Prevent Child Abuse America. Each year, Kappa Delta chapters across the country put on Shamrock Events in order to raise money for this cause. The events vary from chapter to chapter. Our chapter at Ripon College will be hosting its second annual KD color run! There will be a 5k run/walk for all ages (any participant under age 16 must be accompanied by an adult). Throughout all of the Kappa Delta chapters, 80 percent of the money we raise stays in the community and is donated to local child-abuse prevention agencies. Our local philanthropy is the Boys and Girls Club of Oshkosh, where we also donate our time volunteering throughout the school year. The remaining 20 percent goes to the Kappa Delta Foundation to support Prevent Child Abuse America’s national office for its national programs.
Race Contact Info
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Race Participant Survey
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.