In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
1. There will be a 2.15 mile loop. Check in after each loop.
2. The laps will start on the hour and half hour.
3. If you are not at the starting corral when the loop starts you are finished.
4. The laps will continue until a single person finishes the last 2 mile loop.
5. There will be a Female last standing award and a Male last standing award. The last individual of each gender must complete the loop for a winner to be declared. If there is no single winner an award will not be given.
6. An overall Last Standing award will be given provided one single individual completes the loop.
7. Water and Gatorade will be at the starting line.
8. All other refreshments you want or need, you need to provide.
9. Camping tents will not be allowed. Any other tarps, awnings or shade devices can be used as long as they do not resemble a camping tent.
10. Provide your own lighting. The trail is not lit up. It will be marked.
11. Bathrooms are nearby.
12. Playground is nearby.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.