In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
In these trying times, many of our fellow Americans are suffering financially, mentally, and physically. By hosting the "We are in this Together Social Distance Challenge," Resolute Running hopes to alleviate some of the worry and stress our neighbors are experiencing. The proceeds from this event will go directly to the Central Alabama Food Bank to make sure those in need do not go without.
While we may not be able to all come together physically to help, we can come together socially to do our part. Plus, we will have some fun along the way!
Every participant will receive a We are in this Together Social Distance Challenge shirt. The shirts will be mailed to each particpant at the conclusion of the event.
There are four event categories to choose from, and the rules are simple.
• 3 Mile / 3 Hour Challenge
• 6 Mile / 6 Hour Challenge
• 12 Mile / 12 Hour Challenge
• 24 Mile / 24 Hour Challenge
1) On May 2nd you will complete the number of miles you signed up for, within the allotted hours of that challenge. For instance, if you signed up for the 6 Mile / 6 Hour Challenge, you need to complete 6 miles (run or walk), within 6 hours. How you do so is completely up to you! You can complete 1 mile an hour, 6 all at once, or any combination of your choosing.
2) You will run or walk these miles in your neighborhood, on the trails, or wherever you would like!
3) Afterwards, make sure to post your results on social media and use this hashtag: #RRtogether
At the conclusion of the event, we will search through all the #RRtogether hashtags and randomly select various participants to win prizes!
We refuse to be socially distant! We will stay physically apart, but we can still unite.
We Are in this Together!
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Join this event and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.
Thank you! Your message was posted to Facebook.