In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
1. Runners who have been feeling ill up to 48 hours before the race are not allowed to participate.
2. Runners with a temperature on race morning of over 100.4 degrees will not be allowed to participate.
3. Runners must follow social distance guidelines and avoid gathering in large groups (you are responsible in starting in your wave/time or you will be DQ'd).
4. Runners are responsible in bringing their own hydration (water/drinks).
5. Although not mandatory, masks are recommended both before/after the race.
6. Please stay within the area at all times. Do not trespass.
7. While running/walking please DO NOT cut across the parking lots. Stay on the course.
8. No littering, vandalizing, or tampering with any of the city amenities
9. Pets are allowed; must be leashed
10. Know the nature of the event and come hydrated/prepared.
11. No team-based (or any) bullying
12. Parking is abundant in the area
13. No refunds or transfers for any reason (even due to Force Majeure or Act of God)
14. We do not mail out anything other awards. If you buy a shirt and do not pick it up you will not get it.
15. No bandits are allowed on the course.
If you do not register for this event/sign the waiver for this event, then you cannot be associated with this event or any parties involved. Any risks and liabilities involving the pets/animals, as well as any other foreseen or unforeseen happenstances, are assumed by the individual.
Our events are designed to be fun and for the entire family. With that in mind any competitor, spectator, parent, volunteer, or sponsor, exhibiting unsportsmanlike conduct or interfering with the positive, competitive atmosphere of the event will be asked to leave the venue and course immediately with no refunds.