In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Join a team and compete to have your name etched into history in the Inaugural Run For The Cup!
It's a new kind of event specifically designed to give ALL runners of EVERY ABILITY the chance to contribute to their teams.
It's not about beating others, it's about beating yourself (your own yearly PR)!!
Here's how it works:
Here's how it works:
1. On the registration page, join a team or set up your own!
2. Register for either the 5K or 10K.
3. Tell us your best time in that event in the past calendar year. (We'll double-check the posted race results). If you haven't run that distance this year, you can send us an older time or a screenshot of your best GPS tracked run (or link up with us on Strava).
4. The ten runners from each team that come closest to or exceed their yearly PRs will score points for their teams. (Teams that enter between 5 and 10 runners will have their runners' scores prorated).
6. The team with the most points at the end of the day will not only win possession of the "Stanley Cup" of running team trophies for a year, it will also have its named etched into history on the cup
7. Teams can also qualify for additional awards by registering the most runners, having members complete their first official 5K or 10K, bringing the funniest/most creative running signs, winning the post-race corn hole tournament, and more...
But That's Not All!!
The inaugural RUNegades Run For The Cup will be held at Fitzwater Station in Phoenixville, a favorite local watering hole. All runners (21 and over) will receive a free beer and additional beer and food will be available for purchase.
Participants can pick up their packets at the starting area next to Fitzwater Station starting at 8 am on SATURDAY morning. The parking area is roughly 1/2 mile from the starting area, so we ask that you try to arrive in the parking lot by 9:15 am.
There is NO parking at Fitzwater Station. All participants and spectators will park at Longford Park, 989 Port Providence Road, Phoenixville PA. It is roughly 1/2 a mile from the parking lot to the start/finish area.
For a list of Frequently Asked Questions, Click Here: FAQs
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Join this event and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.
Thank you! Your message was posted to Facebook.